Experienced Technical Writer With WordPress Knowledge Needed
We are seeking a freelance writer to produce 5+ in-depth articles per month for our blog. The content should be very actionable and data-driven (include stats, examples, and research), as opposed to theory/opinion based.
We’re primarily looking for:
- How to style articles: How to Fix a 502 Bad Gateway Error on Your WordPress Site
- In-depth guides: How to Select the Best Domain Registrar
- Tips & tactics: Why Use WordPress? A Deep Dive Into 10 Good Reasons
We will provide topics/keywords and content briefs for the articles.
Our audience consists primarily of WordPress users, bloggers, SMBs, developers, agencies, and people looking for tactics, techniques, and tips to grow and profit from their online businesses (WordPress sites).
- Contribute 5 or more 2000+ word articles per month based on a keyword/topic we provide.
- Add content via the WordPress editor.
- Provide images, screenshots, and other visuals.
What We’re Looking For (Qualifications)
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
- Experience writing about everything WordPress, web development, SEO, and marketing.
- Ability to write actionable content. We don’t just want to tell people what to do and why to do it, we need to tell them how to do it as well.
- SEO experience is a plus.
- Being part of the WordPress community is a nice advantage.
Please include the following:
- A brief description of your background/experience. Any specific areas of expertise (WordPress, SEO, web development, etc).
- Desired rate per article (based on 1000 words).
- At least three samples of published articles in the WordPress development space.
- A copy of your resume or LinkedIn profile.
- Your website/blog if you have one.
This is a fully-remote role. You can work from anywhere as long as you have reliable internet access.
This position offers a great deal of flexibility, responsibility, a competitive salary and an opportunity for growth for the right candidate.
If you want to learn more about Kinsta and what it's like to work for our team, head to our website and look for the About Us link in the footer.